General Entry Policy
In order to provide the safest environment possible for guests, staff and performers alike, the Rogers K-Rock Centre retains the right to ensure that various items do not enter the building. In this regard, items that can be a danger to individual guests, other patrons and/or performers and staff are forbidden from the Rogers K-Rock Centre.
Examples of such items include:
- Contraband alcohol and illegal substances
- Any possible projectiles
- Large / intrusive items
In addition, these policies also serve to protect your access to wine, beer and spirits by ensuring compliance with all elements of our liquor license.
In order to avoid any appearance of profiling individuals (specifically targeting an age, gender or race of persons), we enforce these policies strictly across the board. Therefore, all bags at events are subject to search, including purses, over-sized handbags, gym-bags and back-packs. In addition, bags of larger sizes may even be refused entry (and will have to be checked) to ensure aisles remain clear in case of emergency. At the request of event promoters or, if in the opinion of the management of the Rogers K-Rock Centre it is necessary, pat down searches may also be conducted for the same reasons.
To provide the fastest possible entrance, please open your bags and be prepared for a visual scan of the contents. In some cases, you may even be asked to rearrange items for better visual identification. If you are uncomfortable with a person of the opposite gender viewing the contents of your bag, please feel free to ask for an appropriate individual. If a pat down search is in effect, please make sure that any coats or jackets are also open.
We thank you for making the jobs of the Rogers K-Rock Centre event staff easier and for being considerate of your fellow event attendees.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Management and staff reserve the right to:
- INSPECT AND/OR SEARCH ALL PERSONS, PACKAGES, AND BAGS ENTERING THE PREMISES
- REMOVE ANY PERSON FROM THE FACILITY IF THE PERSON’S BEHAVIOUR IS CONSIDERED DANGEROUS OR UNACCEPTABLE
- PROHIBIT FROM ENTERING OR REMAINING ON THE PREMISES ANY PERSONS WHO APPEAR TO BE INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE VENUE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- ANY PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SLR, REMOVEABLE LENSES, NON REMOVEABLE LENS OVER 3.5 INCHES, IPADS, ANY VIDEO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OR ACCESSORIES(TRI-PODS)
- ANY OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE
- ALCOHOL AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- AIR HORNS OR LASER POINTERS
- DANGEROUS ITEMS
There is no re-entry to the Rogers K-Rock Centre. Guests who wish to return a prohibited items to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies must first make contact with a Guest Relations Supervisor to make necessary arrangements.
Your support in adhering to these policies is much appreciated.