Rogers K-Rock Centre wants to ensure that you enjoy your experience each time you visit. Our facility was designed to ensure easy access for all those requiring a variety of additional services. Our Staff are always available and are happy to assist you in any way.
Below are some considerations for you before attending your event which will enable you to prepare for your visit.
I need help finding my way around the Rogers K-Rock Centre.
Our staff can assist you with passenger drop-off at The Tragically Hip Way (Gate 4) entrance. Rogers K-Rock Centre staff can assist you with entering and exiting the building, as well as finding and accessing your designated seat.
I use a walker or cane.
At each event, our Staff will be available and always happy to assist. At Gate 4 located at The Tragically Hip Way entrance a staff member is available before and after a performance and can assist you with passenger drop-off.
- A courtesy manual wheelchair is also be available for your use at the Rogers K-Rock Centre.
- Each Gate entrance has button-activated door openers.
- You may also enter at Gates 1 and 2 which each have a ramp from the sidewalk into the building. Gates 3 and 4 have entrances level with the sidewalk.
- There are self-operated elevators between the first, second, third and fourth floors. Our Staff are always available to help you should you require assistance with locating and operating the elevators.
- The Frontenac Lot (adjacent to the Rogers K-Rock Centre) has 14 accessible parking spaces. King Street, between Queen and The Tragically Hip way, is also equipped with accessible parking spaces for your convenience.
I use a wheelchair or scooter.
- Be sure to inform us that you require a wheelchair seat when booking your ticket. We do have seating available for your needs. For safety reasons, guests in wheelchairs or scooters who purchase tickets in non-accessible areas will be relocated.
- There is accessible reserved seating for wheelchairs and scooters located in Section 111 off of the Level 100 concourse, Section 114 off the Level 300 concourse, Section 109 off the Level 300 concourse, and Section 102 in our Club Lounge premium seating off the Level 300 concourse.
- Each level of the Rogers K-Rock Centre has washrooms which accommodate a manual or automatic wheelchair chair with button activated door openers. Our Staff are always available to help you should you require assistance with locating and maneuvering the washrooms.
- The Rogers K-Rock Centre is please to have 4 Concessions Stands that are completely accessible. The Frontenac’s Fan Favourites on the 300 Level West End, The Barracks Bar below section 114, The Centre Ice Grill below Section 112, and The Harbour Shop located below Section 109.
I am hard-of-hearing.
The Rogers K-Rock Centre has assisted listening systems. The assisted listening device can be reserved by calling Rogers K-Rock Centre Guest Services at (613) 650-5060 and can be picked up at the Guest Services Desk located inside Gate 4.
I require assistance getting to my seat.
- Rogers K-Rock Centre staff can assist you with entering and exiting the building, as well as finding and accessing your designated seat.
- The way-finding signage at the Rogers K-Rock Centre uses tactile and Braille lettering.
- A courtesy manual wheelchair is available for your use at the Rogers K-Rock Centre, and any of our Event Staff will be happy to accompany you to your seat in the wheelchair and collect you again after the show.
I need event information provided in an alternate format.
Information about events at the Rogers K-Rock Centre can be provided to you free, in hard copy via pick up at our box office, by Canada Post, or electronically, once we obtain your contact information.
I have a guide/working animal.
Guide animals are permitted to stay with their owner throughout the event. A “relief and water” station for guide dogs can be provided with advance notification.
I have a companion or caregiver.
Companions/Caregivers can be seated next to the individual they are accompanying in a wheelchair or scooter in the accessible viewing area. Ideally tickets for companions/caregivers must be purchased at the same time as the wheelchair seat. Space permitting, more than one companion can sit beside the scooter or wheelchair. Please note that tickets in the accessible viewing area are always sold at the lowest price point.
Should you require any additional information to assist you in planning your visit to the Rogers K-Rock Centre please call Guest Services at (613) 650-5060 and/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org